Distance Learning / Correspondence Exams
In order to continue, please read the following policies that must be met each time you take an exam at the Testing and Evaluation Office.
- Requests must be received at least one week (7 days) before the scheduled time. Once you make your request, you will receive an approval/denial confirmation email within 1 business day.
- You will be charged $20/hr for the entire amount of time you reserve for your appointment. You may pay, on the day of your exam, in exact cash or check only.
- Cancelation or rescheduling can be done at any time up to 24hrs before your scheduled exam time. You will be charged a $20 fee for any cancelation or rescheduling done within 24hrs.
- Academic misconduct will not be tolerated. Any instance of academic misconduct will be reported to your instructor and learning institution.
- Cell phones, iPods, iPads, or any other electronic device cannot be used or accessed during any of the tests unless specifically authorized by the instructor or institution. Doing so will be considered academic misconduct.
- For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, the testing office and testing rooms will be monitored by video and audio recording equipment.
- Be on time. The exam will start and end at the date and time that has been approved by Testing and Evaluation. Any time missed will not be made up.
- Be prepared. Have a photo ID and all approved materials with you. You will not be allowed to have any other materials with you in the testing room other than those needed for the exam.
By clicking AGREE, you indicate that you accept these conditions